1. Decide to let go of worry and “what ifs”
2. Work on developing your self-confidence
3. Forgive yourself, and others, and let go of grievances
4. Be open and warm in your relationships
5. Don’t compare yourself with other people
6. Define own success
7. Be optimistic, and keep on persevering.
You cannot make yourself feel something you do not feel, but you can make yourself do right in spite of your feelings.
—Pearl Buck (via onlinecounsellingcollege)
"If you could give one piece of advice to a large group of people, what would it be?"
"Change your mind about something significant every day."
Current music favorites: I’m enjoying Andy Mckee. A lot of his stuff is really original and provoking. His music amazes me.